- The Mastermind Group for Group for Coaches is delivered to you (herein known as the client) by Continuum Training & Development, which is owned and operated by Continuum Training & Development
- This group is run over 3 months which includes a 6 x 90min sessions via zoom
- Access to the recordings is available for 180 days
B Intellectual Property Rights
- that you may duplicate the Mastermind content material but only for your use and all proprietary marking are to be retained on all duplicated copies.
- that under no circumstances shall proprietary markings be removed from Mastermind Group for Coaches material or it be used for other than personal use
- that you shall not falsely claim ownership to the material within the Mastermind Group for Coaches.
- We are committed to effectively managing the collection, storage, use and disclosure of personal information for the purpose of our business activities in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988
- To make full payment upon enrolment of $237
The client has 3 business days of registering to contact via email at [email protected] to cancel the order.
Withdrawal from the course within 14 days will not incur a fee after that time a $50 administration fee will apply. Written notice via email is required.
Return of funds in the circumstances above will occur within 7 business days.
If all you have attended all the sessions and completed the activities and you are not totally satisfied then a refund of investment can be requested via email stipulating the reason for dissatisfaction.
E. Training & Outcomes
- To communicate with other participants and training staff in a respectful manner. Failure to do so could result in termination of your enrolment.
- Results are the responsibility of the program participant,
- To indemnify Continuum Training & Development against any action arising out of the application of the group discussion by the participant.